Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new project YJ . The Jeep has a 2" lift which I need to undo since my 5'2" wifey has an issue getting in and out of the vehicle. I have gone through the posts and have been unable to find a list of the sizes of the needed factory bolts. If anyone has a list of the bolt specs I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Pat:)

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Is it a suspension lift, shackle lift or body lift? Can't do anything if we don't know what we're working with.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
If all you got is two in. lift, just put an ol-shi+ handle on the roll bar right over the seat and let Her swing in. My Ol-Lady's 5'2" 115 and does it all the time, oh and I run 29" MT's

·
Registered
250 Posts
im running 32s for now, 35's when the 32's are over.......and my 5 4 wife loves the ole shib handle and the side steps.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I run 29" because she's short and SAID DON'T JACK IT UP! Yes Dear. It's really Her Jeep :redface:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have an idea! If any of you who have done lift and still have your old bolts, I'll buy the!

Pat

·
Registered
199 Posts
If it is a suspension lift, any idea what brand? Condition? Where are you located? I may be interested in the leafs....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts