Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
here is a comment on line: My conclusion is that they are good street tires for soccer moms.
What Customers Are Saying:
I bought a set of Uniroyal Liberators at WalMart for my Honda Pilot in March 2006. They now have over 60,000 miles on them. The two on front will probably need replacing this fall, but the back two are in great shape. They have worn great and have done great in all types of road conditions. My father retired from Uniroyal Goodrich after 32 years, and even he is impressed. Awesome tires!!!
- Kathy Yates

Liberator A/T | Uniroyal Tire
I've got a friend with those tires on his 2wd WJ. There is nothing wrong with em at all. Good street tires. If you do any off roading at all I would go with the BFG A/Ts or GoodYear Wrangler Silent Armors. I don't think those Liberators would hold up too well off road. The BFG A/Ts and the GoodYear Wrangler Silent Armors will do awesome in snow much better than the Liberators ever will. Most sizes of both the BFG AT and the GY Silent Armor tires qualified for some kind of heavy duty snow duty classification as well. Can't go wrong with either of those.

-BYuen

Uniroyal Liberators: Cheap price = cheap tire? - JeepForum.com

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
x3, I'm sure they're fine for an on road only tire... But offroad I'm afraid you'll wish for more tire.....

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Looks like a good all season tire. As stated not really for the trail, I would guess might be okay in lite rocks, but in mud I think would cake rather fast.

·
Registered
79 Posts
walmart tire,my uncle has 120000miles on them wont wear out,but the rubber is so hard that you just sit and spin in the rain or snow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts