Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for ideas and pictures on where to mount my compressor. 07 jk unlimited. Under the hood is pretty tight.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a buddy who works for Southwestern Bell. he informed me there is a surplus of extra HO 12V compressors laying around his shop. I havnt seen it yet but when I pick it up this week I will throw up some pics. They used them for putting air on underground lines. Supposibly very reliable and very high output. I will have to mod some hose but thats no big deal once I figure out how compact it is and where it will fit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bulldog35 said:
Looking for ideas and pictures on where to mount my compressor. 07 jk unlimited. Under the hood is pretty tight.
Hi,

My ARB Compressor is mounted under the passenger seat. Sure it (the compressor) brings more noise into the cabin but come on it's a Jeep! Simple solution, turn the stereo up.

Cheers

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D ARB, one off fab and others make the brake cyl mount and thats the best place for the compressor, it's clear-gets clean air and plenty ventilation

Just like rics and works great-

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the under the seat Idea, it would stay out of the elements that way and away from all the under the hood heat in the summer. i plan on fabbing it up next week. i will post pics!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just ordered the compressor bracket from One Off Fab. It fits a bunch of different compressors too, not just the ARB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts