Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Where do I start? Welcome to the Wrangler Forum. I may be wrong, but I think most people on this site spend their money on Jeep modifications...........and I am sure that someone on here will correct me on this as well. Plastic surgery is far from Jeep improvements, and or problems. If you have chosen to go under the knife, to improve your self esteem, I cannot relate to that, except reconstructive surgery after a accident. That is all I have experience with. Having my eye, and surrounding area, look normal again was a big plus. I am probably not talking about the same kind of plastic surgery, but that is the only thing I can relate too.

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
anaplasty said:
Hi everyone,

I dont exist on this site! Happy Jeepin! :)
And I will strike down upon thee with great and FURIOUS anger! Those who seek to trouble and annoy; my wranglerforum brothers! :D

bluvikng said:
This thread seems to bear the trace marks, and smell of SPAM !!
Does anyone else feel that way?
Hmmmmmmmmm, nah. :flipoff:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
JeepCrawler98 said:
And I will strike down upon thee with great and FURIOUS anger! Those who seek to trouble and annoy; my wranglerforum brothers! :D
Man, You are on the ball. I want to ban a spammer too! I'm always just a little late. Maybe next time....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts