Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Good find. I like the "CONS" section where its says the Wrangler is a gutless thirsty engine as if it's personal. lol

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Wranglers

"Sheet metal changes will improve aerodynamics (strong chance of major windshield and front end redesign). "

Well that doesnt sound all that good....

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Jp90Talon said:
Wranglers

"Sheet metal changes will improve aerodynamics (strong chance of major windshield and front end redesign). "

Well that doesnt sound all that good....
It'd be pretty funny if all the folks who are waiting for the 2012s hate the way it looks. We'll all be reading posts about the "good old days" back in 2007 thru 2011 . . . .

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
It'd be pretty funny if all the folks who are waiting for the 2012s hate the way it looks. We'll all be reading posts about the "good old days" back in 2007 thru 2011 . . . .
:appl:

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
MTH said:
I was just thinking that too, lol. With all the grief we get from the non-owners that are waiting for 2012, telling us how awful our engines are.

·
Registered
66 Posts
in a Motor Trend interview new Jeep CEO Mike Manley said he want more diesels for the US market. I am hoping for the Cummins V6 for wrangler.

·
Registered
361 Posts
DodgeM37 said:
in a Motor Trend interview new Jeep CEO Mike Manley said he want more diesels for the US market. I am hoping for the Cummins V6 for wrangler.
Yeah right!

Sent from my Droid using WF Access

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Well I guess that is one positive thing..... at least the current JK owners will have some one to pick on and take the heat off them.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mr. Sinister said:
2013 viper: vomit
Yeah they ruined american muscle and made it look like euro luxury trash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts