Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it's no secret that one of the knocks against the Rubicon Express lifts was a relatively firm spring rate. Well they have taken note and redesigned their lift line up to use NEW progressive springs.

The initial goal was to get the longer free length needed for more articulation with longer shocks. A byproduct of this was setting spring rates for a better ride getting to and from the trail.

I can't wait to get some feedback on these new springs and lifts as they hit a price point that can often get someone up above the entry level equipment that is often considered on a tight budget.

To update everyone on the Transamerican Wholesale product offering, they have specifically classified their Trailmaster product line as the budget line, the Pro Comp line as the mid level equipment and the Rubicon Express line as their premium level equipment. All are expected to receive or have already received significant updates to their product line.

Here's the new 2.5 and while it includes the cam washers, we all know that there are other alternatives. Otherwise, this looks like a winner to me for less than $700 with Bilsteins. I think our vendors can probably even discount a little.

Here's the new 3.5 sport:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sounds great. Any idea when they will become available? And if the price will be the same as the current offerings.

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts
Sounds great. Any idea when they will become available? And if the price will be the same as the current offerings.
The RE7141PM 2.5 Inch Progressive Coil Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks is available now to ship. Yes I can do better than $700 shipped. Shoot me a PM.

Other numbers currently available:
RE7147PM 3.5 Inch Progressive Coil Super-Flex Suspension Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks JKU
RE7145PM 3.5 Inch Progressive Coil Sport Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks JKU
RE7127PM 3.5 Inch Progressive Coil Super-Flex Suspension Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks JK
RE7125PM 3.5 Inch Progressive Coil Sport Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks JK

Allen

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was just wondering if anybody has installed this updated system yet. I am dying to here a few reviews of it. I think I am torn between this 2.5 With monotubes. Or the Rancho 2 inch with either shock set up. Obviously I like the price of the Rancho more but in the back of my mind I keep thinking I might want just a little bit more to run 35s someday.

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts
I was just wondering if anybody has installed this updated system yet. I am dying to here a few reviews of it. I think I am torn between this 2.5 With monotubes. Or the Rancho 2 inch with either shock set up. Obviously I like the price of the Rancho more but in the back of my mind I keep thinking I might want just a little bit more to run 35s someday.
Have not sold any yet. Sending you a PM.

Allen

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm interested in any reviews of these systems as well. Can't seem to find any reviews but Quadratec is sold out so people must be installing them.

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts