Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2015 Jeep 2 door about 3 weeks ago. FYI this is my FIRST Jeep Wrangler, so I need everyone's help.

I decided I want to lift it, but I don't know how much. I also want new tires, but I don't know how big, and I want to get step bars.

Could you all help me with brands and sizes that are the best. Also, if you could upload pictures of your upgraded Jeeps that would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Some of the best ways to find out what exactly you need are to run it stock and find it's shortcomings. If you don't plan to off road you don't "need" a lift. It'll hurt your mileage and it isn't easy to make it ride as good as stock.

If you plan to off road, do a little bit and see what you need to do to hit the trails you want. Most people with JK's stick to 2.5-3" lifts and run 33-35" tires. Some run 37's or 40's and you could too but 33-35 is a sweet spot for not costing too much to get there while still having good looks and function

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts