Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at aftermarket options I decided to just buy a 430n RHB radio from infotainment.com since it uses all the factory installed controls, mic, and features.

I have one big question for those of you that have done the upgrade.

I have the 130 in my JKU currently. I currently DO have satellite radio and UConnect both factory installed. If I upgrade to the 430n RHB will I need a separate GPS antenna or does the satellite radio antenna function for both nav and radio?

PS: If anyone knows a better place to buy a 430n RHB unit, let me know.

·
Super Moderator
21,977 Posts
make sure you get the unlock code if buying used.

·
Registered
694 Posts
That's where I got mine from last fall, got the old firmware version that can't be upgraded. Stuck with a blue screen and no favorite song feature. Buyer beware.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Make sure you get a high speed bus version. The low speed bus will not work and you'll just have an expensive paperweight.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Will the back up camera be able to be installed in the dash unit. Is it wired or Bluetooth?
Some times it's hard to see small cars directly behind your spare tire in a parking lot, want to guess how I know?

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Looking for cheaper parts

Check LKQ Auto parts on line. They sell salvage and remanufactured parts. Bought a transmission for my Chrysler this year, 1/2 the price of anyone else with 3 year unlimited miles. It's a BIG public company so they can back their warranty. Going to their warehouse here in North Houston is like watching an Amazon warehouse operation, liftrucks, rolling bins etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts