Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend one? I know, just buy new seats, right? I have the 92 Jurassic Park addition with the original interior - including the seats with the pouches. I just can't bring myself to part with them.

The brace inside was snapped. We took the seat out and had the welder do his magic so the wiggle is gone but the drivers seat has three spots worn through (previous owner). I've been protecting the seats with covers to prevent more damage but repair would be best.

My hand sewing stills are strong , I could stitch it tight, small, and clean without much sweat. I'm not sure the fabrics won't keep pulling against the repairs with time. Seats are not my usual sewing project, not sure if canvas will pull or not. Any help/suggestions are appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
I recommend Gibble Auto Upholestery in Manheim, PA. (717) 665-4772
My Lexus RX SUV had a back cover and for the life of me I couldn't put it back on. They were able to snap it back on. I also bought DVD headrests made for a GX, but they were able to color match the leather for about $80. They do great work, and I highly recommend them. Let me know....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts