Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
the go anywhere, do anything ideal of america, you can just do whatever you want in a jeep, want a hard top go ahead, want a soft top go ahead want no top go ahead want doors sure no doors w/e, want chrome and huge wheels ok, want to lower it? raise it? use it on the highway? go anywhere off road?

it is just the american way of life, do whatever the f**k u want to do!!

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
The little kid walking next to his mom into the gorcery store that stops and points and says "mommy look at that jeep!" Cool thing is he couldnt name another single vehicle, but he knows what a jeep is!

Also, I love the brick like arodynamics.
That's good Red...I like that...and it is absolutely true:D

I really enjoy the feeling of driving it on or off road with no top and doors. You feel closer to everything because you are not trapped behind glass and sheet metal.

·
Registered
781 Posts
because once your in one or own one doesnt matter who you are what it looks like, whether its your first or 10th when your in a jeep your part of something... if we saw another jeep with a flat are we gonna stop and help.... you know it, but how many people in a hummer or land rover are gonna do that or even wave to one another... i like jeeps cause i can what i want go where i want and know that if i screw up one of you guys is gonna pull me out and then joke about how funny i looked stuck up to my doors in mud

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.