Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well decided I should do a build thread.

I have a 2004 x model 4.0 I purchased last October for $9,899

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

That's the earliest picture I have only thing I had done on it was the fog lights.
Ever since I've been in love with my jeep and have been busy trying to mod it. The first thing I did was the zj spring swap up front but the jeep had some rake to it so I decided to move the front tj springs to the rear and it was almost level. Few months later bought a 1 in spacer put up front and now it sits almost perfect. The front springs measure 14 3/4 and the rears are 10 1/2 base of spring to the top.

After that I got rid of my tired 31s and picked up a set of 31 Toyo mts with 90% tread for $400

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Once I get pics again my next mod was shocks I swapped in jkru shocks front and rear since my stock shocks couldn't handle the travel very well

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Off-road vehicle

Took the hitch receiver off of my cargo rack mounted it to the roof also tied the net myself

Red Pattern Camouflage Textile Design

Newest addition wich hopefully arrives today is my urban camo custom printed gear shade will add more pics when it gets in and installed

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Your supposed to have rake so when you load up the rear with gear or passengers it doesn't SAG. ;)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pulling trans transfer changing all the fluids and replacing my clutch gonna clean everything up while I'm at it too

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Auto part

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Jeep is looking good:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts