Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just found out I can't tow a Uhual trailer with my jeep since it has a soft top. Does anyone have one in the SoCal area for sale or would be willing to get together to let me borrow it just so I can get the trailer. I greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True, that's what I'm trying to do, but everyone's truck has lights problems or no hitches and according to Uhual I'll have to have the truck rented longer than the use of the Uhual

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did you already get denied from Uhaul? I was worried about the same thing but the guys working there didn't seem to care. Now if you had a convertible car it wouldn't be a problem (wtf?). Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you already get denied from Uhaul? I was worried about the same thing but the guys working there didn't seem to care. Now if you had a convertible car it wouldn't be a problem (wtf?). Good luck!
I already got denied for Uhual. They said it's a safety issues with rolling over, which does not make sense to me.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
rent uhaul truck, put jeep on auto transport call hauler... problem solved...

·
Registered
691 Posts
I've never rented a uhaul b4 but if they wont rent to me with the jeep ill borrow my dads truck to rent the trailer then just put the trailer on the jeep. Not sure about if they would fine you when you return the trailer with a different vehicle though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've never rented a uhaul b4 but if they wont rent to me with the jeep ill borrow my dads truck to rent the trailer then just put the trailer on the jeep. Not sure about if they would fine you when you return the trailer with a different vehicle though.
that's what avenue I'm also looking at.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Haha, what are they going to do? Tell you to bring the trailer back? They probably wouldn't even notice!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm guessing just taking the top off wouldn't work? Technically it would no longer have a soft top :bop:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts