Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O I'm led to believe that there's a way that we can load photographs to view on the head unit, in addition to mp3/WMA files. If so...how do you upload photos? What format do they need to be in? Any help is most appreciated. The next best thing to not having the pooch riding shotgun is a photo of the pooch on the HU!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I loaded mine on a thumb drive in the jpeg format and then uploaded them to the HDD. Now I can see my pictures while driving and listening to my music.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I haven't tried to see if the front USB port will recognize media cards in cameras, but I used a standard thumb drive to transfer my pictures (jpeg format) to the hdd. But be prepared to be underwhelmed with the resolution. Still better than nothing or the standard Jeep splash screen or a nice change of pace if you want to mix it up a bit. You have the ability to set a single picture at a time as your 'wallpaper' for when you are playing media files

1 - 4 of 4 Posts