Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sister works at a jeep dealer. they have a jeep that got repoed only after 1 month..dont know how it happened. but its basically brand new with under 50 miles. its not in the dealer yet but i got the inside scoop. also dont know what options it has. can also get a employee discount on top, which might be like 1-2k.

should i jump on it? even if it doesnt have things i want?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I would be suspicious of a used Jeep from 90 years in the future. ;)

I don't think you should consider jumping on anything before you see it. Certainly nothing wrong with going to see it to determine if you even like it. Then make the decision. But basically it is a used Jeep since it was titled in someone else's name and should be priced accordingly.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah, that's a hell of a deal. 2-door sports sell for about that. If I could've gotten a <50 mile unlimited for the price of a 2-dr I totally would've.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my sister works at a jeep dealer. they have a jeep that got repoed only after 1 month..dont know how it happened. but its basically brand new with under 50 miles. its not in the dealer yet but i got the inside scoop. also dont know what options it has. can also get a employee discount on top, which might be like 1-2k.

should i jump on it? even if it doesnt have things i want?
Yeah, that's a hell of a deal. 2-door sports sell for about that. If I could've gotten a <50 mile unlimited for the price of a 2-dr I totally would've.
Ok. Can't even search used 14s on kbb. Don't have them yet on the site so I can't check.

·
Registered
546 Posts
i bought my 14 Sport S the same way...it had been sold to someone and they came back two weeks later with 171 miles on it and traded it in on a Challenger..sticker was 30k and change and I got it for 27k WITH rubi wheels and tires thrown in on the deal...so in answer to your question yes that is a good deal...and more better then mine...i didnt have a connection so i paid more then you will :(
good luck
Cameron

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i bought my 14 Sport S the same way...it had been sold to someone and they came back two weeks later with 171 miles on it and traded it in on a Challenger..sticker was 30k and change and I got it for 27k WITH rubi wheels and tires thrown in on the deal...so in answer to your question yes that is a good deal...and more better then mine...i didnt have a connection so i paid more then you will :(
good luck
Cameron
great info. i amped to see it but not in dealer yet.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Definitely a great price on a 2014 JKU. Especially if you're getting additional rebates from employee discount.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Check the VIN And figure out what was the original sticker price. A base jk U is $26,195 plus $995 destination. If it's base with no options, it's not a good deal, IMO.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The Jeep probably wasn't a repo. More than likely they sold it to someone they couldn't obtain financing for and told them to return it. In any event, sounds like a steal for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts