Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 year old set of e-autogrilles front, rear bumpers and swing-out tire carrier.

these are the exact items

https://www.amazon.com/E-Autogrille...62&keywords=e-autogrilles+jeep+jk+rear+bumper

rear bumper and tire carrier were re-powdercoated in US last year and show very little rust, but the front bumper still has crappy Chinese coat and needs sandblasting and re-powdercoating. it costed me $200 to do rear bumper and carrier, so front should cost about $100-150 tops.

all hardware included, has integrated winch plate and hitch, I had chain loops welded on to rear bumper when it was powdercoated - it uses OEM hitch mounting holes and can tow at least as much as the OEM hitch.

This setup is a beast! if finish is addressed, it will last you long time - very heavy duty.

I will not ship - it is very heavy. pickup in NorthWest Chicago suburbs, $150 takes it

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
dang, I am heading that way at the end of the month
if this is still around, ( I can't believe it will be) im all over this

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry, I was out of town on weekend. I guess I did ask too little :)... oh well... SPF to bmcfunk who sent me a PM on Thursday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts