Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a really clean one owner 2013 unlimited Sahara with 45,000 miles. Nice equipment and looks to be well cared for. Dealer wants $25,000. Still has stock wheels and original tires.
Was towed behind a motor home. Don’t know if this lowers the value or not.
Can I get some opinions on this deal?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think you can find a better deal with less mileage.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Seems like a good deal on the outside looking in. 25 seems good with nice low miles.
Hard top and painted or not,auto climate, connectivity group and radio options, side airbags, Leather or LSD ?
Will add a few bucks to it.
Jeeps are so hard to gauge. Sometimes 2013 can cost as much a 15 and be worth it.
Eads

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quick look at CarGurus it looks a good deal. They seem to run give or take 25 to 28 with more miles. .
But once again there's one of the soft top that cost more than my with a hardtop with similar mile so if you're comfortable with it and it has the options you want in the color you want you're not going to get hurt.
I paid more than that for 2013 last Feb. But it had 19k and leather,LSD activity group 730 radio, side airbags in rock lobster red.
It's 1 of 1 made with those options per my plmcrazy report.
So it was worth it for me.
Eads

·
Registered
893 Posts
The high value of older JKs is so crazy to me. Our 2017 with only 11,000 miles was 28K out the door. Not Sahara trim, but still...

Original tires just means you have to buy tires right off the bat.

·
Registered
2016 Wrangler JKU sport.
973 Posts
Pricing can be greatly vary based on factors such as options, miles, selling location, and many other factors. I paid 18k 3 months ago for my 2016 JKU with 24k miles, anniversary wheels, hard & soft top, Bestop Sunrider, aux off road lights, Black Appearance Group, tinted windows, Custom front bumper and many other owner installed options including a gun safe. This 1 owner jeep was NEVER driven in the snow and was spotlessly clean inside and out with clean title. So there are deals out there if one looks long and hard enough plus gets a little lucky too.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I paid $35.5k out the door in February of 2017 for a 2016 Hard Rock with HT with only 13.5k miles on it
+7 year platinum extended warranty from Fidelity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts