Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy used wheels and tires off craigslist for my 2014 Wrangler Sahara with 18 in wheels. The wheels I'm looking to buy are XD series 778 Monster coming off of a 2018 F-150 and the bolt pattern is the same. The tires are Nitto G2 grapplers 275/65/18 The person i am getting it from doesn't know the offset. I am going to see them today. After endless research I still don't feel comfortable saying if these wheels/tires will fit or not. Just looking for any advice or if anyone knows if these are going to fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I'm seeing the same. Im not sure what i saw yesterday that i thought said the they were the same. Not really looking to get into adapters but would that be an option?

·
Registered
645 Posts
My f150 was a 6 lug. If it were me I wouldn't bother with adapters. But I see no difference between that and the spacers lots of people use.

Tire rack says the back spacing on those is 6.34 which is even more than the stock jk. So you might need spacers anyway for 275s.

Comes down to how good a deal it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its a good deal but I'm feeling the same way not looking to start down that road. I'm just going to wait until the right ones come along or just have a shop do it. Thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts