Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my new headlights yesterday. The DRL function does not seem to be functioning. With my OEM's they were. I inquired prior to purchasing with a number of vendors about their ability to plug and play with this feature. All said they support DRL out of box. Any bright ideas what I might be missing?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Might try returning to stock and then re-programming for DRL. Did you use a ProCal or something else to activate DRL? It worked perfectly with my JWS's. But I did not program it in with my ProCal until after I installed the lights.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You know the DRLs don't come on until you take it out of park, right?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mine seem to be working just fine. Installed them two weeks ago and programmed the DarL with my flashcal for low beams.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Wait, you don't already have one?? How did you have DRLs enabled on your OEM lights to begin with?? They do not come from the factory with DRL enabled unless you're in Canada. Certainly not Florida. Are you sure you even had DRL before?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait, you don't already have one?? How did you have DRLs enabled on your OEM lights to begin with?? They do not come from the factory with DRL enabled unless you're in Canada. Certainly not Florida. Are you sure you even had DRL before?
When I bought the Jeep used in July they were already enabled, otherwise I would not even given that function a thought.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If they don't work now, I'd lean towards you were mistaken about the DRLs to begin with. It's not the kind of thing that just comes and goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts