Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else on here that lives around the Utica area. Hoping I may find some fellow jeepers to hang around with :wavey:

·
Registered
121 Posts
i use to live in frankfort but moved a few years ago. i still go about there about twice a year... maybe the next time i come up we can hit up some trails someplace....

·
Registered
368 Posts
check out cnyjeep.org that is a local jeep club everyone in the club are great people

·
Registered
15 Posts
@ misfitartist - haven't been out to play yet. busy working at home pulling brush out and buildings down. Hope to find some places soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know of a few small places up Ava way if ya ever get the chance to get out just get ahold of me whenever you get a chance

·
Registered
368 Posts
Alot of the land in ava is ownwd by the landfill and if they catch you on it geroge the person that runs it will press trespassing charges so i wouldnt go there. Plus the farmers up there will do the same.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All the lands up there I run I have permission to be on. Your a fool if ya go tramping through someone's yard up there if they don't know ya it's a good way to get your tires shot out

·
Registered
368 Posts
All the lands up there I run I have permission to be on. Your a fool if ya go tramping through someone's yard up there if they don't know ya it's a good way to get your tires shot out
i hear you but there is alot of people that will do that and its ashame, that is what give us a off roaders a bad name

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are a few that I found star hill has a few nice little off shoots on it. Some of the other state lands have little side roads also that can be fun and get you pretty muddy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts