Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new to the forum but ive been a jeep owner since 05.Unfortanately my 03 tj was totaled by my bro, but i bought it back and im getting it done. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on conversion packages? Advance adapters has a kit for $1500, but I dont see any fuel mods with that kit??? current performance is building me a complete harness for my chevy 4.8 for $1000,is this good? Any help would be appreciated, Im also gonna need new diffs and im not savy on those at all. i plan to drive my jeep to the trails so I need it highway capable. please any ideas/suggestions let me know
thanks

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
If you have the dana 35 rear axle then you should probably think about upgrading to the optional dana 44 or even an 8.8 from a v8 ford explorer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Harness for a grand is super over priced...I'm new to wranglers but I do ls2 swaps into nissans and other swaps all the time and unless its a milspec harness with barel connectors at the firewall etc a grand is insane !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts