Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
depends on which V8, several to choose from. Classic Chevy 350 is pretty common, and super cheap, LT1's, LS1's. Ford has quite a few to choose from. The condition and where you get them from is going to be where youll find a price. If they come with the accessorries, harnesses, PCM/ECU, its quite a large playing field.

Either way advance adaptors and novak have a pretty good info site on what you'll need for such a project. or you can fab everything yourself and save some cash. or a mixture of the both. also consider if your gonna change the tranny and axles and such.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I highly recommend the guys over at Novak... Pleasure to deal with.. Give them a call and they can lay it out for you..

·
Registered
58 Posts
When i did mine i used a complete chevy 3/4 ton truck, i fabbed up some things myself then swapped all the running gear including the axles from the truck to the jeep.

It can be done pretty cheap if you can score a running donor and do your own fab work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts