Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the beach today and thout i was in 4wd but got stuck. i got out to check my vaccume lines and the one that connects to the transfer case that has the 4 line plug was melted thrue from the exhaust and i looked online and couldnt tell if that comes with a vaccume harness or not? or is a different part?

·
Registered
309 Posts
The plug on the case is a different part. You can buy the vac line harness but personally I would just splice it with tubing and get it tied up so it does not fall again.

The other option is the posi lock kit that gets rid of the vac lines. Think the kit is $100 to $130.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill try and splice it i dont want to go with posilock ive heard some bad things about it from my friends

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have mine patched with electrical tape. Been to lazy to put the tubing in. This will work till I get her stuck and complain about not fixing it. Good luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do i know what hose goes where theres 4 that connect to the 4 on the tcase. i found 1 coming from the engine side with suction but dont know where to hook up the lines?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts