Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey recently bought a jeep and was wondering if there are any good places to ride or fun people to wheel with in the Valdosta area. I'm here for school but grew up in Waycross/Ware county so I occasionally frequent that area too to visit friends and family.

Ryan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey man I'm also from the Valdosta area going to school down here. Im originally from Alpharetta but havent really found anything down here yet. South GA jeepers is a club from lake park about 10 mins away they have a group on Facebook with trips and stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey recently bought a jeep and was wondering if there are any good places to ride or fun people to wheel with in the Valdosta area. I'm here for school but grew up in Waycross/Ware county so I occasionally frequent that area too to visit friends and family.

Ryan

My daughter goes to Valdosta State, and has a Jeep, some of her friends are into the off roading, if you would like, I could get her in contact with you, so you can get more information.
Let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts