Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this JKU while walking down the strip in Vegas today. Not criticizing, do what you want to your jeep, it's yours!! I think these were possibly 22 or 24" rims? They were huge!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Rim

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet I heard 4 or 5 people comment that that jeep can't even go off road! It was noticeable first as you could hear the base sound about a block away (a Vegas block)

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
The spare is bothering me more - spend so much on the wheels and tires and no matching spare?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Too much money can drive you to be stupid

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Not my style, the spare tire makes it looks even worst.
They couldn't afford it.

And is it me, or does that paint look like it was shot by an apprentice at Maaco?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Yeah, is that Plasti-Dip or did someone rattle can that thing in the parking lot of their apartment building. And I wouldn't put those wheels and tires on any car...well, maybe a 1977 Monte Carlo in Burgandy with a white landau top and an all white leather interior*, but that's about it.

*Mom owned one of those back in the day :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
And the truly sad part about this is the person who is driving that disaster thinks it's the coolest thing in the world

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I like it! Especially the stock spare...keeping it original. And those red accented wheels and side steps my goodness, awesome! I know my next mods now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts