Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Rockridge 4WD
Rockridge4wd.com is an off-road web shop with a specialty in Jeeps and extreme off road vehicles. We have a wide range of experience in the off road industry but more specifically differential sales. The fuel for this venture is the fact that we eat, sleep and breath off road vehicle modification and use.

On a more personal note....

We have set up the site in a way that will hopefully make it easier for customers to shop. We have "Shop by Category", and this is for the person that knows what they are looking for in general. Second, we have "Shop by Vehicle", this is for the customer that knows they have a Jeep Wrangler TJ or whatever and they know they have money and its burning a hole in their pocket. They can simply click on their vehicle and look through every single item I have on the website for that vehicle, the only order you'll find that in is by price "lowest to highest". Third, you can "Shop by Brand," and this is simply going to show you all the products on our website that is offered by that company. We have also started including the history of each vehicle and a little information for the novice under each category, this is "what it is", "what it does", and "why you need to buy it." In a nutshell.... :)

Rockridge 4WD is fully aware not everyone is interested in the super hardcore offroad modifications. We recognize that 95% of the market is mostly "all show, no go" so we have catered to that market. If you want a pretty billet fuel door cover, we got you "covered" (no pun intended), if you want something simple like a roll bar sunglasses holder, cup holder, tube steps, lift kits, wheels, tires, some cool L.E.D. lighting, clamps, etc....we have it. If you don't see something you really have to have and its not listed on the site, by all means, seriously.... email [email protected] and i'll get it for you! If you like how we have handled business we just ask that you spread the word that you know a guy that knows his stuff. Simple as that.

I look forward to earning your business. Customer service is a big deal with me and if I screw up an order or one of my vendors screws up a shipment, i'll take the blame and fix the situation. Even if it means loosing a few bucks.... That is how important my customers are to me and that is what is going to set me apart from MOST in the industry. I wish everybody a safe and happy day!

Cheers,

Jeff

1330_4.jpg

Locate UsContact Us

Rockridge 4WD
4932 Contractors Dr
STE B
EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802, USA

Directions to Rockridge 4WD

email: [email protected]
phone: 509-588-7800
fax: 509-588-7810

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Drive Offroad
We measure our success not only by how much we sell, but also how much we give back. When you make a purchase from DriveOffroad.com, we donate 5% of the total sale to a charity that you select during the checkout process. We want to make life better for those in need and we want to protect our trails so that we can all enjoy them in the future. It’s just the right thing to do and we are proud that giving is the heart of our business model.

1344_13.gif

Locate UsContact Us

Drive Offroad
460 Horizon Drive
Suite 100
Suwanee, GA 30024,

Directions to Drive Offroad

phone: 855-303-7483

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
RIPP Superchargers
RIPP Superchargers has been in business for 20 year in the aftermarket performance industry. We design, manufacture, produce and distribute some of the best forced induction systems in the Jeep world. Our goal is to have each and every client enjoy every minute with our products.

Locate UsContact Us

RIPP Superchargers
574 industrial loop
Staten Island, NY 10309, USA

Directions to RIPP Superchargers

phone: 7188151313

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Defiant Systems
Personal small business. It is my intention to offer alternatives to large company items with equal or greater quality in craftsmanship. I want my customers to be happy and I am always willing to make things right!

Locate UsContact Us

Defiant Systems
6201 Rhine Bridge Dr.
El Paso, TX 79934, USA

Directions to Defiant Systems

phone: 337-936-3062

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Altitude Offroad
Altitude Offroad offers the Jeep enthusiast clothing to hit the trails with while displaying your devotion to Jeep. Our shirts are high quality and perfect for your next excursion. "You can go fast......We can go anywhere!!" It's not just a tag line, it's the jeep enthusiasts way of life!

1419_1.jpg

Locate UsContact Us

Altitude Offroad
1413 Carlyle Park Circle
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129, USA

Directions to Altitude Offroad

phone: 303-514-4600

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
SPIDERWEBSHADE
We started making tops in the summer of 2005, my wife and I on the floor in the garage hand pounding grommets into our jeep “mesh top concept”.

By the summer of 2006 we realized “our concept” was something Jeep People wanted to buy, so we made them and sold them. By the spring of 2007, thanks to over a million views on YouTube, and first-class customer service we began producing and selling over 1000 tops a month.

We are now based out of 24000sq ft. testing / manufacturing facility in the heart of Downtown Orlando FL.

Although “our concept”: The SPIDERWEBSHADE has grown rapidly over the years it remains most important for us to have personal relationships with our dealers and clients. We have countless testimonials and correspondence from our happy customers. Many of them have become our good friends that we consider part of our extended family. Nothing brings a smile to our face like waking up to photos Jeepers have sent us from around the world, we are thrilled that you found us.

It is our mission: To give every Jeep owner the ultimate experience when Jeep driving.

Locate UsContact Us

SPIDERWEBSHADE
25 West Jersey St
Orlando, Florida 32806, USA

Directions to SPIDERWEBSHADE

phone: 321.251.7258

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
ExtremeTerrain.com - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters
ExtremeTerrain carries a full line of accessories for your JK, TJ and YJ Jeep Wrangler! With Free Shipping on orders over and a huge selection of Soft Tops, Lift Kits, Wheels & Tires, Winches, Bumpers, Body Armour, Doors and Suspension, you won't have to look elsewhere! Why PM for the best pricing around? Our everyday low pricing and forums discount code is the best value!

1471_1.gif

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Koons of Tysons Corner
Koons has been in business since 1964 and has sold more than 2 Million vehicles. Koons is one of the largest Family Owned dealerships in the country.
We embrace the Jeep history, heritage and the thrilling experience of Jeep Ownership.
We are passionate about the Jeep vehicles that we sell. We believe when you purchase a Jeep you are not just purchasing a great vehicle but an Exciting Adventure. Your Jeep will change the way you travel and possibly open new horizons that you never thought were possible before.

1681_1.jpg

Locate UsContact Us

Koons of Tysons Corner
2000 Chain Bridge Rd
Vienna, Virginia 22182, U.S.A

Directions to Koons of Tysons Corner

phone: 877-605-7384

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Forever Wave
Forever Wave is the ONLY patent pending interchangeable flag system for Roll Bars, CB Antennas, ATV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, and more! The system consists of two parts, the sleeve mount and the interchangeable flags that attach to it.. The sleeve mounts to bar, post, or CB Antenna and has a zipper end to match the flags zipper end. The flags then zip on/off any type of sleeve. This allows you to swap out different flags as often as you like!

1945_1.gif

Locate UsContact Us

Forever Wave
146 Crystal Key Way
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426, USA

Directions to Forever Wave

phone: 3014015933

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Sprintex Superchargers USA
Are you ready for optimal torque and performance from your vehicle? With Sprintex Superchargers you’ll experience a robust increase in power, improved torque from idle and absolutely NO LAG. The thermal and volumetric efficiency range of the twin screw Sprintex Supercharger results in a lower discharge temperature and pressure at all power levels — reducing engine stress and providing the best torque available.

2306_1.gif

Locate UsContact Us

Sprintex Superchargers USA
900 W. Memorial Road, Unit B
Oklahoma City, OK 73114, USA

Directions to Sprintex Superchargers USA

phone: 405.607.2202

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.