Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Steer smarts
Steer Smarts, as a brand, descended from an 83 year OEM supplier of innovative steering and suspension products. We made use of the engineering and testing capabilities of the parent company to ensure robust product development and manufacturing of our Griffin series of steering attenuators. Steer Smarts products aren’t replacement parts – they’re improvement parts proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.

3106_2.gif

Locate UsContact Us

Steer smarts
44700 Helm Street
Plymouth, Michigan 48170, USA

Directions to Steer smarts

email: [email protected]
phone: 734 748-5603

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
The 4x4 Guys
We know there are many places to buy aftermarket Jeep parts and accessories, but The 4x4 Guys are not some impersonal, multi-national, conglomerate. When you email or call, one of us will answer your question or concern, we don’t outsource our customer support. We just want to do our best to make your shopping experience enjoyable and help you find what you re looking for. If you don’t see a brand you want it in the store, don’t assume we don’t carry it. We have established relationships with over 150 brands for Jeeps and other 4x4 trucks and will gladly find the product you want.

Locate UsContact Us

The 4x4 Guys

phone: (888) 4X4-GUYS

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
OEDRO AUTO PARTS & ACCESSORIES
OEDRO is one of the leading suppliers and manufacturers of premium aftermarket auto parts mainly for Jeep Wranglers, trucks.
We specialize in floor mats, bumpers, running boards and led light among many other products.
Our professional R&D team works hard to ensure great products at competitive prices.
We continuously strive to provide high-quality products and services to fellow Jeepers.

3461_1.jpg

Locate UsContact Us

OEDRO AUTO PARTS & ACCESSORIES

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Allen's Offroad
Locally owned and operated 4x4 parts, accessories, and services for your Jeep and other 4WD vehicles. We have many manufactures product lines to choose from. If we don't have it, we will get it. I always offer my customers the best price that I can and stay true to my personal and business model. I fully understand everyone's want, and need, to get the best possible products for the absolute lowest price to their door. I am very grateful to have the opportunity to offer you a variety of products, and I promise I will always offer you the lowest price I am able too. Thank you! I am very grateful for your business. Allen.

3463_2.png

Locate UsContact Us

Allen's Offroad

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
KC HiLiTES
For over 40 years, the KC brand has been a symbol of outdoor freedom, adventure, and performance. We engineer features for off-road racing and then infuse them into lighting and adventure products used by those who prefer the paths less traveled. We stand for the outdoor enthusiasts - from off-roaders to hikers to mountain bikers to surfers and anyone in-between - because that’s who we are.

3465_1.jpg

Locate UsContact Us

KC HiLiTES

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Clearlidz
As for the Description text it will be as follows:
Fun is the true mother of all Jeep innovation. The ClearLidz™ is a clear example of this truth in action. We set about designing a Jeep hard top that would be unusually light, and yet highly resilient and durable. It also needed to be easy to install and remove and provide solid protection against sudden showers and the sun’s relentless summer rays. While the available Jeep tops were either heavier, all-enclosed, cocoon-like hard tops or a more delicate piece of canvas, they knew they wanted something both sturdier than canvas, and more protective than going topless, but with full 180° visibility overhead while enjoying off-roading.

3467_1.gif

Locate UsContact Us

Clearlidz

phone: 1-888-661-7811

·
Administrator
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
ARES Technologies
ARES Technologies is a leading supplier in Remanufactured engine, powertrain, and transmission control modules aka ECM, PCM, and TCM for Domestic Vehicles; Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Ford, Mercury, GM, and Chevrolet. All of Our products are covered by free extend lifetime warranty and 30-day return, no restocking fee.

3469_1.jpg

Locate UsContact Us

ARES Technologies
4730 Crest Ave,
Riverside, CA 92503,

Directions to ARES Technologies

phone: +1 (844) 843-4254

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.