Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently on either a trail run or in my garage I lost the nipple, threaded retainer, fuse and spring of my Viair 85P compressor. These unit is several years old and has served me well so I went looking for replacement parts. I tried several and none would work. I contacted Viair to see if I could purchase these parts from them and got a quick response to send them my model information. I just received the parts today.

Just wanted to give a shout out to their awesome customer service from a great company with top notch products. Thanks John R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
So recently on either a trail run or in my garage I lost the nipple, threaded retainer, fuse and spring of my Viair 85P compressor. These unit is several years old and has served me well so I went looking for replacement parts. I tried several and none would work. I contacted Viair to see if I could purchase these parts from them and got a quick response to send them my model information. I just received the parts today.

Just wanted to give a shout out to their awesome customer service from a great company with top notch products. Thanks John R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quality is hard to beat. Quality people are hard to beat! People that make quality products usually understand their customers purchased their products just for that reason. Quality customers stand by their gear!
I have nothing but praise for the Viair 400P as well. It perfoms flawlessly for me and is always dependable.

·
Registered
360 Posts
This is all very good to hear. I bought my 2012 2 door Rubicon used in 2014. The original owner installed a Viair compressor in the engine compartment and it has served me well so far. It is great to know that they have good customer service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts