Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My 2009 JK 4-Door Wrangler (Automatic Transmission) has a moderate vibration when going uphill between 30-40mph. There is no vibration at speeds below and above and rarely is there a vibration when driving flat or downhill. I know it’s not a Death Wobble because I had one of those about 2 years ago, and this is not at all terrifying like the Death Wobble. It’s at my Jeep Dealership now, but they’re having a hard time trying to figure out what’s causing the problem. I’d appreciate help from any of you who have had the same problem.

Take Care,

PaulyEddyFreddy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

My 2009 JK 4-Door Wrangler (Automatic Transmission) has a moderate vibration when going uphill between 30-40mph. There is no vibration at speeds below and above and rarely is there a vibration when driving flat or downhill. I know it’s not a Death Wobble because I had one of those about 2 years ago, and this is not at all terrifying like the Death Wobble. It’s at my Jeep Dealership now, but they’re having a hard time trying to figure out what’s causing the problem. I’d appreciate help from any of you who have had the same problem.

Take Care,

PaulyEddyFreddy
Mine does that too. I have a 2011 auto JKU as well. I turn Overdrive off and it goes away. Feels almost like too low of rpms. Kinda like being in too high of a gear for the speed. If they find a problem with yours let me know so i can fix mine. Don't believe it's an actual problem they can fix but you never know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts