Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you can still get the original OEM spare tire covers like this one?
I found a similar one but looking for the original.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

RioGrandeRandy - that's a good idea. Forgot about ebay.

I googled yj Sahara spare tire cover and found a bunch. What part of pa are you from
Much thanks
The first photo of the sahara tire cover is the one I was referring to as being close to the look of the original yet much different. It only shares the tan cover and the word sahara. Otherwise not much else in common. Its nice but was holding out for the original. I thought maybe there was a manufacturer that I wasnt aware of out there that reproduces them? Never know what is out there that doesnt show up on the popular search tags. I appreciate your help though.
I kinda figured this would be a needle in a hay stack. lol. If by chance I found an original they probably be an arm/leg or both. lol

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Well since you said OEM I assumed you didn't want to reproduction. If indeed a reproduction will work for you then there are several outfits that advertise to print your uploaded design on a new tire cover.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well since you said OEM I assumed you didn't want to reproduction. If indeed a reproduction will work for you then there are several outfits that advertise to print your uploaded design on a new tire cover.

Ahhhh!!! Thank you for mentioning it. Sounds interesting and Im hopeful now. Sorry for the misleading words. Just wanted to state it was an OEM design that I was after. Im not sure if Jeep actually makes the ones pictured from mine & Crazyjeeps search(pictured above). I like the tan one but still had a deep desire for that OEM logo. I wanted it since I first saw the Jeep when I was a teenager. lol. Never grew out of it.

Ill have to do a search for tan tire covers. Hopefully you can still get a plain tan tire cover for a print off. Just hope the tan color will match the hard top. I would like to redo the hard top as its in need of work but havent found the paint code for it yet. Was planning on searching and possibly reaching out to the community for those answers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts