Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Y'all I created a post the other day asking if people had fabriced the dash before. Anyways decided to do it anyways and went and picked up $50 worth of vinyl which is a ton more than I need but I plan on doing the doors as well. And maybe even the seats if I'm good enough.

SO far the biggest issue I'll have is the Glove Box as it everyone seems to say its hard to remove. As it is one piece I might be able to fabric it without removing but time will tell. I hope to start removing the dash and start the process today.

Here are a couple picture of my eye sores on my dash. I will be wrapping the main part so don't have to worry about the cracks but my broken A/C vents will need some friends.

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright well things have changed and the project has started! I got the dash pulled rather quickly. And I also pulled the door panels off as well. I kept super busy over the weekend and failed my time when I was trying to make the door panels. I though plain Vinyl would be to bland and tried to hard to make something better and I couldn't get the stitching right. I hope to finish the panels tonight and maybe start tracing the dash pieces.

I'll also be installing a few other things while I'm at it and have the dash apart. Keep the build updated as I progress

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts