Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
I'm looking for rubicon hood decals and the jeep decals for a 2005 TJ.
I'd like them both done in the 'Stone Age' font and black in color.
Can you do this?
Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
Or if possible in a grey or granite color.

·
Commercial Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I'm looking for rubicon hood decals and the jeep decals for a 2005 TJ.
I'd like them both done in the 'Stone Age' font and black in color.
Can you do this?
Thanks
We can do these no problem. It would be $20 plus shipping for them. Shoot me a PM and we can get these going for you.

Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ok,, so I got No reply from the other two guys. I need one for each side of my TJ. Two sets.
Can you duplicate this picture in Matt black 6" tall?

Attachments

·
Commercial Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Ok,, so I got No reply from the other two guys. I need one for each side of my TJ. Two sets.
Can you duplicate this picture in Matt black 6" tall?
We can do this no problem. Being only 6" tall, some of the small detail will have to go away. I can do these for $20 for the pair.

·
Registered
916 Posts
We can do this no problem. Being only 6" tall, some of the small detail will have to go away. I can do these for $20 for the pair.
Great thanks for responding,
I would like two pairs. One set for reserve in case the first ones get damaged.
Can I get a preview of final before purchasing?
Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Email sent on another order from you, hopefully... Great work all around!! These guys will be my go to Vinyl guys.. Quick turn around...

·
Commercial Member
61 Posts
2014 JK - Name Across Top of Windshield

Hey- I'm looking at getting my Wrangler's name - "Spatter" put across the top of my windshield.

I'm not sure of the font I would want. It's spatter as in welding spatter because while working on my onboard carrier, I would often weld right next to (or on) my Jeep so it has little bitty rust spots all over the front and back. And one side.

In any case, I need dune colored letters to go across the windshield, or just centered on the windshield instead of trying to stretch seven letters all the way across. In a 'spattery' kind of font.

What do you have, and what would it cost??

Attachments

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I need a wrap for the leading edge of my rear flares. Looking for some thick material with a matching white color. I could probably cut it to size and apply. The thickness and white color is the problem.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts