Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and couldn’t find anything for what I was looking for.
I’m here in NH where it’s cold right now and a wooden pole (broom stick type) went through my rear window...ugh.
Quick inexpensive way to repair a rip on a soft top vinyl window please.
I’m going to pass on the use of tape. I don’t care if the rip is shown after it is patched, I just need it closed up. Is there a glue out there perhaps?
I’ll deal with a replacement come Spring,but for now I need to close it up and I don’t want a wad of duct tape etc.
Thnx!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Another option would be to stop by a marina/boat dealer. What those guys can do with fabric and plastic windows is amazing. Cost you nothing to have them look at it and give an estimate.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,524 Posts
Did a search and couldn’t find anything for what I was looking for.
I’m here in NH where it’s cold right now and a wooden pole (broom stick type) went through my rear window...ugh.
Quick inexpensive way to repair a rip on a soft top vinyl window please.
I’m going to pass on the use of tape. I don’t care if the rip is shown after it is patched, I just need it closed up. Is there a glue out there perhaps?
I’ll deal with a replacement come Spring,but for now I need to close it up and I don’t want a wad of duct tape etc.
Thnx!
Hey there!

I am sorry to hear about your window! We do offer the Soft top Repair kit:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/soft-top-emergency-repair-kit

This kit includes the window repair tape so you can patch the vinyl window.

We offer a forum discount for members. If you are interested just PM me the part number along with your information and I can get you a discounted quote!

Have a great day!
Hailey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts