Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
yeah i've heard of it and i've heard some good things about the air intakes but i dont know about quite that much power gain...but maybe its true (but prolly only that much gain at a certain rpm)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks i think your right about the power at a certain rpm. because i thought that 40 lbft was alot for a airintake but ill give it a try.

·
Registered
541 Posts
That horsepower gain is at full open throtle. I am thinking you will get some type of gain though.... just my 2 cents

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
sounds better...sounds more accurate and should be about right...yep thats also a name brand kit that i've heard good things about

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No prob ill let u guys know how that works out but i am still waiting you know how free shipping works they use ground so it will take up to 1 to 1.5 weeks till i get it. yeah but ill let u guys know how it turns out in hp and torque. thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just got my air raid cold air intake and let me tell u man this system really works i can feel a huge difference in take off and speed wise. It really sounds good like on of those big V8's i will post a pictures later on so you can see what it looks like. feels like a different 4.0

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
sweet! hows the sound? is the intake quieter or what? does the engine sound meaner or somethin? lol sorry bout the questions but this could be a good thing to get as i have an upcoming birthday! haha lol

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it sound mean when punch it sounds like a big v8 and looks good. it really works i do feel a difference. i think you should get one for your bday you will be very happy. yeah and buy the throttle body spacer too i just ordered one it gives more low end hp and trouqe. now i am waitting for the spacer ill keep you updated with it too. here is a link if you to read about it.

http://www.airaidsales.com/AIRAID-T...RAID-Throttle-Body-Spacer/airaid.html#FITMENT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts