Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This wadi is just east of Ta'if, Saudi Arabia. It's not too difficult, except a couple of small areas. With a Jeep you can go all the way to the end and escape most of the others. These photos are from 2 trips.

View of an Xterra travelling with us from friend's Jeep. The Xterra is a pretty good budget 4x4, the only place the JK is much better from what I've seen is in small sand dunes.

This truck didn't make it.

Friend's JK

My JK is in the distance as the Xterra enters the stream.

Grass is something extremely exciting here, especially clean grass with no trash.

This way is actually drivable if you go slowly, but the vehicle in the picture had to turn around.

He was fine. I was very impressed by this European guy driving his Suzuki Grand Viatra here.

There is a kind of rocky shore near one turn-off for the wadi.

This is from when a rain storm came, which would bring a flash flood. Time to leave. You can see a traditional house in the background.

Near the exit of the wadi we found a lot of traffic, as flood waters were rising and many families were in this easy section. Thankfully, everyone got out (I think).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Awesome pictures.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the land is really unexpected for Saudi Arabia. There are several places like this, but this one is nice because it's very high, maybe 1,000 meters, so it's much cooler than other, lower mountain springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts