Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I placed an order on my JKURHR on 12/28 and still haven't received it yet. After speaking with my dealership and Jeep Customer Service, I kept hearing that it was held for further inspection and because of the snow we received in Massachusetts, it had been delayed. It should arrive at the dealership on 4/3, but I wanted to ask you guys if I should try to get some compensation for the long wait. I know it wasn't really the dealerships fault for the delay, but it did take a lot longer than usual. Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I had to wait 3 months for mine... and it was the dealerships fault in how they submitted the order. They gave me a few years of free oil changes, a wheel cover, and a Jeep baseball cap as an "I'm sorry". Not much... but I guess it's the thought that counts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Wow, that sucks. You guys got a ton of snow up there! I hope it arrives on time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, guys. Snow has been tough, but at least we broke the record! Hopefully I get my Jeep soon.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Are there others in your area who have their Jeeps delayed too?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Not worth the hassle. The dealership won't provide a discount due to the manufacturer delay.

Sucks though, a couple folks usually get caught in inspection limbo each year.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Yeah, mine was in inspection limbo because of a problem with warped rear glass.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't met anyone else who has been delayed this long.

When I ordered my Hard Rock, they told me they had a Copper one coming in with almost the same options, but I wanted Tank lol. I checked the website and it is arriving in the same shipment mine is, so I guess a good amount have been delayed

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I know the wait sucks, waited 17 weeks for mine but it was well worth it in my opinion :)
Im up in Northern Ontario and we dont have access to VOTS or VINVISION like the US. The only thing I could do was call the dealer and see is my status changed.

I knew it wasnt the dealers fault, Chrysler put a restriction on 2dr's for what ever reason at the time. But in the mean time while I waited they let me take a track pack Challenger out for a joy ride lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
It will sure be well worth the wait!:happyyes:
I waited 8 weeks for my Anvil JKR and it was definitely worth it. Seeing it sitting there for the first time all prepped and waiting to be picked up was an indescribable feeling. Made me feel like I just won it. I'll never just buy a vehicle off the lot again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts