Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

681 - 700 of 726 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
My first Jeep was also government issue, in 1953, when I was a very young and green 2nd Lieutenant in the RCASC. The Wrangler is the 9th 4x4, and 3rd Jeep, I've actually owned since 1964. It is also, by far, the best! - Ted

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
My own first Jeep was a '53 M38. Right after high school in 1973. Wish I still had it.

Snow on the mountains this morning. Winters comin'

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm also from Edmonton. I've just picked up a black tj that I'm building up. I haven't been to tore but I have found a fun easy little trail system down by the river off 199th
Down by the river off 199th? Must be near Blackhawk. Sounds like I need to go exploring. Thanks. If you see me stuck out there ... pull me out!

·
Registered
379 Posts
It baffles me why this forum has one thread for all of Canada when every state in the US, including miniscule Rhode Island and tiny Delaware, has one of its own. Why can't they set up a thread for each Canadian province? It would certainly make it much easier to communicate with Wrangler owners in your own area. - Ted

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
It baffles me why this forum has one thread for all of Canada when every state in the US, including miniscule Rhode Island and tiny Delaware, has one of its own. Why can't they set up a thread for each Canadian province? It would certainly make it much easier to communicate with Wrangler owners in your own area. - Ted
Because the majority of the participants are American. If they opened up a Nova Scotia thread I'd be talking to myself lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ok, so open up a Maritime thread, a Quebec/Ontario thread, a Manitoba/Sask thread and an Alberta/BC thread. Are 4 threads too much to ask for 33 million people and a nation as big as the USA? It would sure make things much easier. We live in a small, rural town in BC, but when we go 20 miles to the big city (Chilliwack) we never fail to see a dozen or so Wranglers each way. - Ted

·
Registered
379 Posts
And, if you haven't noticed before now, there is also a separate thread for every region in the US, on top of one for each state. Why can't there be at least be a forum for each of the major regions of Canada? This is ridiculous! - Ted

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
Ok, so open up a Maritime thread, a Quebec/Ontario thread, a Manitoba/Sask thread and an Alberta/BC thread. Are 4 threads too much to ask for 33 million people and a nation as big as the USA? It would sure make things much easier. We live in a small, rural town in BC, but when we go 20 miles to the big city (Chilliwack) we never fail to see a dozen or so Wranglers each way. - Ted
You should contact the administration and suggest it

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mack - Just tell me how to contact them, and I will - Ted

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
Mack - Just tell me how to contact them, and I will - Ted
Anyone of the Mods can pass on the request I think. The administration is actually a Canuck in Toronto. Helen Is her name. My names Donnie btw. I'll see if I can find her .

·
Registered
379 Posts
Donnie
Had a reply from Sheena and she suggested I ask for a single provincial forum, so I requested B.C./Yukon. There are more trails, off roads, forest service roads, etc than you can shake a stick at here, and a series of 4 detailed map books just to cover the various areas of B.C., so maybe it would be a good start. - Ted

681 - 700 of 726 Posts