Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 5 Walker Evans Street Lock rims and mounted BFG MT KM2's. These are the tough bead lock look without the beadlock issues. The rims are gray with the removable polished lock ring. They measure 17x8.5 with 4" backspace. The tires are 35x12.50 17 with white letters out. I have about 5000 miles on them and they were 5 rotated at 2500 miles. They have never been on the rocks, just one light trail ride and on road. Wheels and tires are in excellent shape and look almost brand new. My Jeep TJ stays in the garage so they are mint. I will not ship so pickup is necessary. I am firm on the price of $3,250.00 cash or paypal. The reason I am selling is because I had the Jeep painted another color and the gray wheels don't match at all and I am needing to go to a 37" tire with real beadlocks. Please PM me if you have any questions. Rims and tires are located in South Louisiana. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts