Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome:

I have already added some stuff to my Jeep, but I thought I should keep one thread for my entire build. Pictures soon to come.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After working my a** of at the best paying job a sixteen year old could get, I was able to save up for my ideal tire, wheel, lift package.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought:
- BFGoodrich All-terrain KO2 (35x12.50 R20)
- Fuel Assault Rims (20x10)
- 3.5' Rough Country LIft Kit

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shit hits the fan

It was Christmas day, 2016, and I had my new tires and wheels for barely a month. Everyone is coming to my house to exchange present and such holiday traditions. Later into the night, I took my cousins out on a small joyride in the lot across the street from my house. After I decided to ride around to get the mud off the tires, and some a** decides to run 45mph through a stop sign into the side of my jeep. The jeep was in the shop with about $6,000 in damages luckily getting paid by the other guy's insurance. I had to drive my parents Volkswagen for a month. No greater pain than that.
:atomic:

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow.... T-Boned Christmas day on a joy ride, w/o the doors. Hope everyone was OK and everything works out well for you.

You had it looking good. I'm sure it will all come together in the end.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
While the colision center is working on my jeep they tell me that my stock bumper is going to have to be replaced and the steel bumper behind it.

LIGHT BULB

Hey why not take the money and get a new bumper with the money I had been saving up for my next jeep part. Finally when I get my Jeep back, I get to see my beautiful VPR 4x4 Rally(short) 124-S Front Bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow.... T-Boned Christmas day on a joy ride, w/o the doors. Hope everyone was OK and everything works out well for you.

You had it looking good. I'm sure it will all come together in the end.
So yes, I guess I came out pretty nice with what I get in the end ^^
(Check previous post)

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
New VPR bumper looks great:thumb:

-Steven

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First Time Muddin'

Before the wreck/bumper, My family and I took the Jeep through the mud after a good rain. Got absolutely caked in mud. This picture really does not do a justice since it was night. (went at night because wasn't actually legal) :happyyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First Time Naked

Yes I have take the doors and freedom top off before but when it came to the back top I had been hesitant. Finally, I had enough people, and perfect weather conditions to take everything off. And.....
:atomic::bop::happyyes:
I urge anyone who hasn't done this to do it as soon as possible. You do not have a jeep if you have never seen her topless. I mean damn... I couldn't get my phone to focus right since it broke a lil' after it flew up jumping a hill so this is the best I have.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.