Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in running Walker Valley Saturday Nov. 10th?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Let me double check my schedule. Do y'all have winch, air, etc?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a winch, small air compressor, recovery gear, CB, Hi-lift, ect..... So far just me and a buddy going. Hoping for more to join.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sounds tempting. Have to check the schedule also. How hard are the trails that you're running?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to bad. Some are more tougher than others. I have 33's and truetracs without some issues. I do have a winch just encase. The trails do tend to change every now and then and i'm sure they have a bit since i was there in March.

·
Registered
796 Posts
We won't be able to attend. other plans came up that I can't get out of. Hope y'all have fun and can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Im open but I am just looking for a baby sitter. Will find out friday for sure.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For those who would like to join me. I will be at the parking area at 9am channel 4 on the cb. Grey tj lifted is mine and a Green tj sahara and a Yellow tj are also with me.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Cant find a babysitter. So I cant make this trip, which sucks I was really looking forward to going. Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a bummer. I know the next one will be in March. Not sure of one anytime before that. I will let you know.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anyone decides to join I'll be at the parking lot at 9 and be on the trail around 930. DON'T FORGET YOUR DISCOVERY PASS! Can be picked up at Walmart sports section.

·
Registered
248 Posts
tjike said:
Cant find a babysitter. So I cant make this trip, which sucks I was really looking forward to going. Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite though.
How old are your kids? I'm looking for others that want to do some wheeling with kids along. I have a pair of 4.5 year olds

·
Registered
424 Posts
ronrad said:
How old are your kids? I'm looking for others that want to do some wheeling with kids along. I have a pair of 4.5 year olds
My son is about to be 3 in a few months.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts