Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in northern nj and im looking to buy a jeep wrangler or cj in fair shape with aournd 100k stock or lifted but lifted prefered and as rust free as possible, i am looking to spend around 4500 or trade my 89 diesel f350. i anyone has a jeep they are looking to sell or trade or knows someone that does pleas let me know. either get me back here or e mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have an '89YJ in northeast PA I'm considering selling. 258 6cyl with an automatic and 140K. Its black with a 2.5" lift. No rot and very little rust; the usually jeep rot spots arent there. Has a new weber carb, exhuast, water pump, and 4wd actuator. Interior is in pretty good shape except the passenger seatback is cracked. Has hard top, bikini, and crappy soft. Let me know if you're interested at all and we can talk further.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Are you still looking? I have a YJ in MD: 2" shackle lift, 31" tires, stock wheels, 2 soft tops (one factory, one Windjammer style - top only over front seats, back seat removed, back window right behind seats goes down to tonno cover) / 1/2 doors, interior professionally Line-X'd, zero rust. 4.0 EFI, 5 speed, 4x4. White, gray tops/seats. If you're still looking I can email pics :)
joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts