Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10 bids, $42,800.00 with about 8 days to go.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted this jokingly because I'm a Browns fan. Having looked through the additions, what makes this a POS? (Delete the wheel/tire combo...35's on 22's? WTF?)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yeah I don't see how this is a POS. id buy it in a heart beat, just swap the rims. The flares, ENGINE, bumper, looks really good. Just the rims.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I don't see it either. The wheels, tires, and dual exhaust eh, but the overall Jeep no. Highline hood, nice bumpers, sliders, and flares, I like the flat color, plus a hemi!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
LMAO ! ! ! !

""Why is it a POS ?? Oh, well, get rid of this, that the other bit, and those things, but other than that.""

LOL, seriously, just LOL ! ! ! !

·
Registered
17 Posts
So let me get this right all these guys calling it a pos wouldn't buy a 2013 rubicon with a hemi for 42? Swap out the wheels and sell them, if I could import this to Canada lifted I would. I'm sure they are nowhere near their reserve.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Like mentioned above. New wheels and tires and id take it! Be the around town car for the family. Keep my TJ for the woods.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Saw this on the news last night

As a Raven's fan and a Ray Rice fan, I heard the news teaser and my ears perked up! I had to check it out. It really is a nicely built jeep. Except for the wheels. But they are one off's the only set like that in the world apparently. The site says they were to be part of some photo shoot or something.

So swap the wheels. The rest of it is pretty well done IMO.

Someone questioned the flat wrap. I kind of like it. And it peels off if you want it gone.

Don't know if it's a publicity stunt or what, but he is donating part of the proceeds to a local pre-school teacher who lost a leg in the Boston Marathon bombing. Ray has been outspoken in the community about a lot of his causes and isn't afraid to put some of his money behind his mouth. More than I can say for a lot of people.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ray has been outspoken in the community about a lot of his causes and isn't afraid to put some of his money behind his mouth. More than I can say for a lot of people.
I relocated to Texas from Maryland. When in Maryland, our neighbor knew Ray and said he was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. 5% of the final sale price could be a pretty good chunk of change! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Had me at hemi. I would take it for 42k.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts