Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a soft top.Black or Spice is fine.Please let me know if any one has one for sale.
I need all the hardware also.I am currently running a hardtop,so I need all the things to get the soft top and install it.
Let me know if anyone has anything.
Let me know what shipping will run me to 29651 if you are a long way out.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I got a VERY nice OEM top, 2years old, in great shape. plus, when its dead, i can just get a RAT. Go with oem first, if you can. I see soft tops for sale a lot. Ill keep an ear out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,that would be great.That was my general idea was to get one and then when it wears out,I can get a RAT.That saves a little cash for now.Then I can keep the hard top for the winter time.
Please let me know if you come across anything.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Thats right. Same price as a RAT(Top material and windows), but its OEM and has hardware. Since he doesnt, its a smart move. With that said, I have seen good cond. oem soft tops cheaper

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea,I was kind of hoping I could find one cheaper.Thanks
I'm not sure what a good price is though.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
600-700 is "standard" price. 500 ish is a good price for a Like-New OEM top. I got lucky with mine, you don't want to know what a WF member gave one to me for, but you can find them 500 and cheaper for like-new quality. I would try and get an OEM before I bought a Supertop, but thats just me. Supertops are nice, but I wasn't very impressed with one I saw in person. Don't get me wrong, its a good top, let alone for the money, if you don't have an alternative, but I would much rather have an OEM than a Supertop. Just my .02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts