Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
I'm tearing my motorcycle apart and upgrading / fixing all the little things wrong with it, so I can get out and safely enjoy this lovely weather. I just hope this doesn't mean were going to be having 100+ degree summer days...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Loving it! I'm swapping out the tops this weekend!
Ah I'm jealous! Has anyone ever put a soft top on a TJ? I'm dying to get mine on, especially since last year I never got to. So- just wondering what's in store when I do it...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ah I'm jealous! Has anyone ever put a soft top on a TJ? I'm dying to get mine on, especially since last year I never got to. So- just wondering what's in store when I do it...
As long as you have all of the hardware, and the top is already attached to the frame, it is pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yep it's attached already and I'm pretty sure all the hardware is there (fingers crossed). It just seems pretty intimidating to me lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
That video is helpful! And thank you for offering to help me, it would be great to have someone there who know what to do :)

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
I've got a TJ... Can't be that bad. Or at least it doesn't look that bad from the last time I tried to take my top off.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I'm a wuss - till it hits at least a steady 75 my top stays on! I was thinking of swapping the doors & putting the softies on, we'll see I guess. I heard a couple guys talking about 80 next week. :eek:

I had a guy pull up next to me at a stoplight on Wednesday - topless & COMPLETELY covered in mud! Someone played hooky & had a good time!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
To Grey to day to swap (again:rofl:)...might swap out tomorrow for the better weather that is to come.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Well the sun finally came out - I think tomorrow might be better but I did pull my soft doors down from the loft in the garage & put up my door hangers. I'm so ready!

I also cleaned, vac'd & took the Jeep to the car wash. Man the carpets suck. I so need to bedline it. Does anyone know of anyone in or near CT that does bedlining/herculine/linex, etc?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sueby said:
Well the sun finally came out - I think tomorrow might be better but I did pull my soft doors down from the loft in the garage & put up my door hangers. I'm so ready!

I also cleaned, vac'd & took the Jeep to the car wash. Man the carpets suck. I so need to bedline it. Does anyone know of anyone in or near CT that does bedlining/herculine/linex, etc?
I'm sad, I'm going to Cali on vacation and it's suppose to be colder there than in CT :( ... Going to miss my jeep!!!!!

As for the bed lining, I'm not sure but I'm really debating doing it and doing it myself...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts