Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says. The winch is in awesome shape. It has 120' Viking synthetic rope, Viking hitch mount, Warn wireless remote system #76080 and all wires needed for install. I am currently in Boston with work and have the winch with me here. If it doesn't sale here in Boston I will take it home with me and it will be for sale in Utah. Please let me know if you have any questions. Pics to come shortly! First $900 takes it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics

Here you go guys~! Does have a little mud on it but I can clean it off before sale but you are just going to get mud on it anyway. Right?

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is only a year old and has only been used a hand full of times. I just found out what it is going to cost to ship it home and so if I sell it here i will come down on the price a little bit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How old is it?
I am leaving on Sunday morning so if you are interested we will need to get together for you to see it soon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be in Chicago with this winch for a couple of days if anybody there wants to buy it. I will be there from tonight until the Sunday the 28th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts