Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
You can get em almost anywhere for $539 shipped... but thanks for trying:)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for almost not being sarcastic....just trying to help the people that come to the forum before they do a simple internet search.

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
I admit that I'm usually a sarcastic ass...but my post above was meant to be sincere and not sarcastic. Obviously you took the time to post about it, so you thought you had a good find. I appreciate a good find just as much as anyone else and love it when people post those good finds on the site...but in this case, I was simply letting you know it wasn't as good of a find as you thought. My apologies if I came off sounding sarcastic.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries, I still think it's a good find worthy of a thread. Warn's website has them listed for $750ish and for the 5 posts I read a day about how expensive a warn is, I wanted to show that they are comparable in price to some of those smittybuilts and milemarkers. I was enlightened and learned something new and I was sure there is bound to be another person like me that's winch shopping. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts