Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have my Warn Elite Series Rear Bumper for sale. I was rear ended on Memorial Day & the insurance just replaced everything. Bottom edge of main shell has very mild bends, the highlift jack mount is slightly bent, & I don't see anything on tire mount but everything was disassembled so just going off of obvious signs. I can provide pics of it immediately after the collision still on the Jeep. It was on for a little over 2 years & only one winter here in NY.
Link to Warn description:
https://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/warn_elite_series_rear_bumper.jsp

It has these 3 part numbers:
PN 89525 Rear Bumper for the '07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK.
PN 89800 Tire Carrier (for use with PN 89525)
PN 90030 Offroad Jack Mount (available separately)

Nicest feature is you still just use the tailgate handle to open both the tire carrier & tailgate in unison.

This just cost ~$1,300.
Selling for $500. Located in 14886 but travel a lot for work so will try to accommodate interested buyer that lives in northeast.

Will post pics asap.
Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I've noticed as cleaning it up:

1) small turn bolt that holds base of high lift is bent and needs replaced.

2) would benefit from getting a new set of bushings from Warn for swing out

3) there really is nothing besides that in damage other than cosmetic stuff. The powder coating is pretty thin from Warn so it could be wire brushed and rattle canned to make it pretty.

This a pic from the Ohio State trooper immediately after the rear ending on Memorial Day. That's Dodge coolant that makes it look wet.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts