Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to add the RealWheels pre-runner light bar to my stock bumper, and want to mount the lights hanging from the bar. Only question I have, does any one know if the guard on these lights can be moved so the warn symbol isn't upside down? Looks like they are molded to the lights. I do not plan to run the covers on them.

WARN 82425 - WARN 6.5" Wireless Fog Lamp Kit - Quadratec

·
Registered
271 Posts
The stone guards are snap in place, so you should be able to rotate them or take them completely off if you want. Warn is also great with support; so to verify or anything else, don't hesitate to give them a call.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Thanks Redbilly. Now I just have to start the sales process with the wife:rolleyes:
Just tell her, "They were on sale I had too. Not mention saving you all this money by getting them on sale".

If that doesn't work, "Well I bought this pre-runner light bar thingy and just had to have THESE lights to go with it or would not have looked right".

If all else fails, "It's a JEEP thing, you wouldn't understand".

Good luck.

Oh one more, "These lights? Those have been there since like FOREVER. I told you that you never pay attention to me".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just tell her, "They were on sale I had too. Not mention saving you all this money by getting them on sale".

If that doesn't work, "Well I bought this pre-runner light bar thingy and just had to have THESE lights to go with it or would not have looked right".

If all else fails, "It's a JEEP thing, you wouldn't understand".

Good luck.

Oh one more, "These lights? Those have been there since like FOREVER. I told you that you never pay attention to me".
I was thinking about going the route of, the bar will defend us from deer and the lights will help with winter driving visibility, all sacrifices I am willing to make for the safety of our children.

Do need to wait a month or two, just dropped six bills on a new set of golf sticks :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts