Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warn M8000 winches are going for$530 all over the place (no tax, free shipping too!). I don't really need a winch right now, but I do plan to get one eventually. Should I bite now or do you all think a good or better deal will still be available in a few months?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Warn M8000 winches are going for$530 all over the place (no tax, free shipping too!). I don't really need a winch right now, but I do plan to get one eventually. Should I bite now or do you all think a good or better deal will still be available in a few months?
i just picked one up for $350 on craigs list. not sure if you only wanted bran new or not.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
If it was me and I had the extra cash for it, Id deffinitely get it!

·
Knows a couple things...
49,420 Posts
That's about as good a deal as you'll find that is commonly available. Plus that's a very good winch, I think I'd pop for it.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I also picked up mine for $350 on craigslist. A little rusty but she pulls like a champ! :redface: It's a great winch to go with. Powerful enough for any average weekend warrior and his dumbass buddies.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it was at "Truck add ons" that has the same deal you speak of plus some rebates which made it like 480. I have a PM I saved at Jeep Forum from them but for some reason I can't get on there right now to double check .

I always keep this bookmark also ...... Warn Industries - Refurbs All
Oh man, the plot thickens! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts