Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
This is difficult to say. Many will state the Magnuson Moss warranty act and that they cannot void your warranty but they, the OEM, has big lawyers and you may not. It all depends on your dealer and if they are mod friendly. In the end, they are suppose to still warranty anything that does not touch or is affected by the modification. It goes back to the old sayings "you got to pay to play" and "you are your own warranty station". Take that for what it's worth.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
A lift will not void all of the warranty, just those parts that are replaced and affected by the lift. A Mopar lift maybe warranted by the dealer, if they install it, but it is not covered by Chyrsler. They consider the lift to be performance parts, so they don't cover it.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
A lift will not void all of the warranty, just those parts that are replaced and affected by the lift. A Mopar lift maybe warranted by the dealer, if they install it, but it is not covered by Chyrsler. They consider the lift to be performance parts, so they don't cover it.
Yup. X2.
Bottom line- nothing any of us says means diddly squat. Get it in writing.

·
Registered
793 Posts
My jack ass dealer said a noise under the dash was from our lift. I had to go through hell to prove them wrong.....but I did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts