Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 wrangler my warranty is about to expire was thinking about getting a lifetime extension ( cost about 3500) any insight also I am looking to replace my front side lights ( amber) looking for red lenses

thanks

jeff

·
Registered
971 Posts
The warranty is a mater personal choice but as for the red lights absolute no no it is against most state's and federal law to display a red light on the front of a vehicle except authorized emergency vehicle's this includes front side markers. Oh and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
7,467 Posts
I have a 2011 wrangler my warranty is about to expire was thinking about getting a lifetime extension ( cost about 3500)
You can buy it for a whole lot less than that from some of the sales guys here on the forum. Send a PM to ClayR and find out the current price. When I bought mine last December the cost was $1,950 for the Maximum Care lifetime with a $100 ded. That comes out to less than 55-cents per day if we keep it for 10 years, as we plan on doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts